Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I feel about her.......

from the day of traditional day i am watching her. she is so cute & beautiful. i dont know exactly but thougt she was looking me....... & even i. today its 21 days left when i saw her first time but i am thinking that she loves me. might be its happening because i want to see only these things.

but today just before some time i found her online & she told me that she is engaged.
but still i am thinking that she said lie.... (hope it will be)
because she want to avoide me because i used wrong way to project myself i.e. internet (orkut).
though we have age difference of 6 years i love her very much.
i think more than i love myself.......
but still i am not in negative mood i will try my best & try to convince her that i am best match for her than anyone else on this earth.
she just completed 18 years of her life. & i think she is not that much mature enough to understand what is best for her.

she might be loving to boy who is only looking for timepass (hope it should not be like that).
or i have failed to propose her upto my best level.
i don't know......

i haven't loose hopes .........
i am going to marry her after 3years because now is doing engineering 1st year & even i want time to prove myself.

her name is AABHA JOSHI, & i am doing MBA in same college.
i don't know it will possible or not that after 3years i will get time or not to ask her for love marriage but i know that i can convince her parents for arrange marriage.

even today i can propose her in perfect manner but its better that to ask her after 3years on her birthday on 24th sept 2011.

i think its not affordable to me to loose her........
sorry definately its not affordable.........t loose her.......

if you will see her you will find why i am tellong this.....
really she is very cute........
you will also fall in love with her...........
surely you will..........
because she is like that..........
that all i feel about her...........

No comments:

Post a Comment